register/sign in

home | faq | help

ScribbleMonger book exchange

Advanced Search  |  Sell a Book  |  Booksellers  |  Forums  |  Book Blog

Quick Search by    -?-

Scribblemonger Forums > Scribblemonger Website: New Seller Information / Q&A

To reply, you must be registered and signed in.
Author Topic: Scribblemonger seller support?
HedgehogNH
re: Scribblemonger seller support?
(posted on: May 07, 2019 at 21:24:09)

I, too, am frustrated trying to learn whether Scribblemonger exists online anymore except as a ghost website. I have not been here long but only list Modern Library Editions (not elsewhere listed by me) as I found the reference on the MLB site. I have a short list so far, but no inquiries or purchases from customers. My email a month ago went unanswered.

-- Lucy at Hedgehog's Whimsey Books, Newport NH, hedgehogs.books@gmail.com

WeSellBooks
(posted on: April 01, 2019 at 01:00:22)

I agree -- have tried for years to get some kind of response. I think they just left it online, and haven't bothered to work on their site.

Just leave your books here -- once a year I've received an order; however it's from a listing from YEARS ago. I do not update MY site as it's a time waster.

Try Mercari.Com, list anything and it's only 10% commission. MY name there is: luvtosell. You can email me at: micela77@gmail.com for FAQ. Good luck!

Mickey K.

Elderberrybooks
(posted on: July 31, 2013 at 09:44:47)

What does it take to get this company to speak? Ive emailed, tried to call but there is no phone number posted. Account has been pending for WEEKS now and not a single word from this company.

This marketplace isnt going to get too far with support and response times like this!

Im done trying! Deleting from Fillz and moving on.

GOOD LUCK! LOL

Elderberrybooks
(posted on: July 29, 2013 at 09:49:22)

3 more days have passed and STILL not a single word from anyone at Scribblemonger!

Good luck to this website!

Elderberrybooks
Scribblemonger seller support?
(posted on: July 25, 2013 at 18:53:12)

Has anyone got a response from Scribblemonger? I have been emailing them for nearly a week now trying to get my FTP setup. The directions on the website are either not correct or there is some error on our account. Fillz keeps telling us that the login is incorrect!

I dont know how they think this marketplace will grow and find and keep good sellers and buyers, if they can not answer support tickets and emails.

I have yet to get our inventory on this market, and Im almost ready to just delete them and move one.

Sadly I think the days of online booksales are coming to a end, quickly!

New & Used Books, Movies, and Music
Copyright 2009 - 2011 Scribblemonger Book Exchange - All Rights Reserved
What's New! Contact Us About Us Fees & Commissions Disclaimer Terms of Service Privacy